Primo is a 100% Taranaki owned and operated company and we are delighted to give more back to our Supergold Card residents.
The SuperGold Card - available to New Zealand's senior citizens and veterans as a form of thanks for all they have contributed to New Zealand - offers discounts and concessions from a range of New Zealand businesses.
When signing up to a 24 month contract on any of our residential broadband plans Cardholders simply need to present their card in person or scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will receive 10% off their monthly broadband plan.
With this fantastic offer available until further notice, make sure to take up the chance to be a SuperGold saver!
All other Standard Primo Terms & Conditions apply.
SUPERGOLD CARD DISCOUNT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- SuperGold Card 10% discount applies only to the standard advertised monthly plan charges for any 24 month residential broadband plan.
- This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other current Primo offer, such as Connect-a-mate or if made through one of our business partners.
- The offer is available to all current or new customers who hold a SuperGold Card. To take advantage of this offer you must present your SuperGold Card in person at our office, or scan and email to email@example.com
- All standard Primo terms and conditions apply.
- Offer is available until further notice, at the discretion of Primo.